Saturday 2 January 2010

2010 Plans

Looks like I will be busy this year...YES!!! But I may need my passport.

Again I will be partnering Matt in the BTRDA Rallyfirst in the Lupo. Hopefully this year we can show the consistency which we had in 2009, as well as more speed. As well as this, we are looking at doing other events to be able to get more experience at other surfaces.

Also, this is where I will need my passport, I have been asked to do the MSA Hankook Scottish Rally Championship alongside Lewis Roper in a class 12 Subaru Impreza GC8. The car will be hired off Don Murray of Highland Cars, and run by Tim Finch Rallyesport of Cumbria. Lewis, 25, also did the BTRDA Rallyfirst in 09, and won the 1 litre class in a Nissan Micra.



I am duly looking forward to both championships. And I am sure myself and both drivers will learn a lot.

No comments: